Monday, June 30, 2008

January 30

Well, it will be a short update today. I thought all of you who are following the ongoing saga would like to know that Olesya did get released from the hospital today, but I was not able to see her. Apparently there was some sort of inspection going on at the baby house, and we were not permitted to go. I will be going to see her tomorrow morning though, and I can hardly wait. I have not seen her since Saturday and that makes me very cranky. I guess it’s a good thing I’m here by myself. Hopefully this week we will be taking her out to get her passport photo taken and I am also trying to get a definite answer as to when I can take Olesya out of the baby house. I’ve had just about enough of other people telling me when I can and can’t see my little sausage. I’m ready to be her mom right now.

No comments: