Monday, June 30, 2008

January 20

Olesya was somewhat cranky today. She seemed sleepy but never actually took a nap. She does have a second tooth coming in and that probably played a role. I will only see her once more in Kazakhstan so that is getting tough too. It's definitely time to turn the page and get everyone back to Colorado.
I was very surprised to see how quickly her second tooth came through. It seemed like I was waiting for that first tooth forever and then while I was still excited about the first tooth, the second one came shooting up. I just can't believe how quickly she grows and changes.
She and I are both sad that Daddy will be leaving tomorrow, but glad that Mommy doesn't have to leave too. We are also very excited for Grandma to come in a couple of weeks.

No comments: